What Will a Dealer Do for You?
Remember that when you buy an instrument from a guitar store,
you’re giving them your business—so they should treat you like a valued customer!
This should start even when you’re “just looking.” Here’s a checklist of things
to ask of your dealer:
- Will he play and demonstrate different instruments for you?
- Will he tune and adjust the guitar to your liking?
- Does he provide any free extras—a carrying case, extra strings, etc.—with
- Does he offer repair services or additional warranties?
- Does he have a return/refund policy?
- l he accept the instrument in trade if you decide to “upgrade” to something