What Will a Dealer Do for You?
Remember that when you buy an instrument from a guitar store,
youТre giving them your businessЧso they should treat you like a valued customer!
This should start even when youТre Уjust looking.Ф HereТs a checklist of things
to ask of your dealer:
- Will he play and demonstrate different instruments for you?
- Will he tune and adjust the guitar to your liking?
- Does he provide any free extrasЧa carrying case, extra strings, etc.Чwith
- Does he offer repair services or additional warranties?
- Does he have a return/refund policy?
- l he accept the instrument in trade if you decide to УupgradeФ to something